Prenatal Birth Plan Consultation - $150
If you're unsure what your options are for labor, birth and the immediate postpartum period, what should or shouldn't be included in a birth plan, and how to best convey your requests but do not want to hire a doula then I am happy to meet with you for a birth plan consultation. I will provide you with unbiased information to consider your options and then meet with you to explain various procedures and options to help you build your birth preferences. Some of the information we will go over include:
- Identify what is important to you for your birth.
- Comfort measures for a natural birth.
- Side effects and benefits of an Epidural.
- What is vitamin K for and what are your options?
- What is erythromycin and what is it for?
- Go over informed consent.
- Information on how you can achieve your VBAC.
- How you can reduce your chances of having a C-Section.
After we meet you can send me your birth plan and I will give you additional feedback, if desired. If you later choose to hire me as your doula this fee will be applied toward the deposit for doula services.
Lactation visit - $20 - $30 per hour
If your baby isn't staying full, can’t sleep because they are hungry, you’re concerned about your milk supply and you don't want to supplement, as a Certified Breastfeeding Educator I can assist you with these common breastfeeding struggles. This is a visit that can be done in my office or in the comfort of your own home.
Postpartum Doula Care - $30 - $35 per hour
As a postpartum doula serving the Oklahoma City area, it is my goal to help you adjust to the many changes and new challenges you may encounter with a new baby. It is my hope that when you have support, those challenges can feel less overwhelming, your confidence may be higher and your new family can bond and flourish. I offer postpartum doula care for you and your newborn infant(s). My services include the following:
- Emotional support and guidance
- Feeding/Breastfeeding support
- Newborn care suggestions and guidance.
- 24 hour support via telephone, text or email.
- Food preparation and light meals
- Grocery shopping
- Light housekeeping (laundry, dishes, etc)
- Sibling entertainment